As learning moves online, we understand that internet access is a concern for many of you. We have found a few services offering free or discounted services for our area.
- AT&T: Offering two months of free service to new Access customers who order by April 30, 2020.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Household income 135% or less than the federal poverty guidelines
- Households participating in National School Lunch Program/Head Start
- Cable America is offering Internet 25 free for 60 days. This will be for 25 mbps. There will be a $12.95 per month rental fee for the modem, and a $39.95 installation fee. You must have a K-12 student in the household, and you will need to mention Internet 25 when you call. For more information, call 800-338-1808.
- Verizon has gifted all of their customers 15 GB of hotspot data.